9.22.2010

a new wave

Well, I've been married for over 3 months now, so I guess I should start posting on here again. I've been told many times over the past few years that I have a way with written word, but after being told several times in the past month that I really need to be doing something with it, I have begun a strict regimen of daily writing. (Not really strict, but it may become that way. Who knows?) And like most other young white men with a beard, a college degree and a laptop, I want to write the next Great American Novel... or at least the next indie novel that is made into a movie by the Coen Brothers. The fruit of those efforts will often end up on here, but not always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a way with the written word! Please keep writing!

Love,
Mom